Friday, November 21, 2008

Prom.....

Today I spent the day with my youngest daughter Rebeckah. The mission for today was to look for a prom/grad dress, and to just try on different styles and colors because she wasn't sure what she wanted. So, we were off to Abbotsford to try on dresses! And, there weren't many in her size so we tried on what they had. First dress, a no - Second dress, a no - Third dress, wrong color - and then the lady who was helping us came in and said a dress just came into the shop in her size and it was the style she liked, and.......the color was perfect!

So, without further adieu here is the prom dress she loved......
These pictures don't do the dress justice because the color is a rich iridescent green and it shimmers....
I think she will be the belle of the ball!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rochelle , you have a nice blog , I came to yours from Karlas Cottage . I read in your comments you live in BC . Well I just live across the water from you in Victoria . Donna