Right now I am sitting in my Lazy Boy recliner contemplating......what you ask? Well, the fact that all my Christmas decorations need to be taken down is one major thing. Also the laundry that is oozing out of the laundry basket in my bedroom, that would be another. And, as I look around the house I can think of many other things to contemplate.
Next week I plan to get started on these:
- Paint my bedroom closet
- Paint the ceiling in kitchen where new lighting is
- Paint the wainscotting in the entryway
- Clean up my craft room
- Clean and organize the basement
- this would involve going through boxes
- this would also involve organizing all the Christmas stuff in boxes
- this would also involve much energy on my part to get it done!
- Start crafting!! - I am excited for this because I have many ideas stirring in my brain!
I liked contemplating about it much better!