Sunday, January 2, 2011

Custom Jewelry

I just love vintage antique photos
they tell a story of a time way back when

so when I get the opportunity to create a piece using old photos
I can't wait to see the outcome of the jewelry piece

these two necklaces are some custom work
I just recently finished

here is a mother and daughter together


the complete necklace with a hand beaded chain


here is another piece using an antique photo of a bride and groom


I like to use beads that compliment the photo
in this case black, silver and grey were the colors that worked best


I love the way these two turned out
I hope the person that is going to receive these loves them too


if you have any personal photos that you would like put into a custom piece
email me or comment on this post and I will contact you back

have a great week!

5 comments:

Gayla said...

I love these!

christina lovisa said...

They are amazing!

kana said...

Looks like you have been very busy with shows and art camp. I love your jewelry! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Rochelle, I need to get some photos to you and have a few necklaces made. Priceless :)
~Krista

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Love those necklaces...just beautiful. I am hopping over to your etsy shop!