Friday, December 5, 2008

Decking The Halls

Well, it is that time of year once again where we, the moms, get out all the boxes in our basements, closets, etc. and bring magic to our homes. It is always a surprise to open up a Christmas box and forget items that have been stored away year after year and think "hmm, I wonder where I am going to put you this year?". That is my dilemma every year as I travel downstairs to our basement into the room that is now deemed "The Christmas Room" and start opening up the many boxes of decorations that I seem to have collected. But, do you think that stops me from going to Christmas bazaars year after year and buying "more" things to add to my growing collection of Christmas? No. It hasn't happened in the past and it did not happen this year. I have been out to stores, craft bazaars, etc. and have found "new" old things to find a place in the winter wonderland I plan to create. What am I thinking?? I couldn't possibly use every item I have in those boxes! I would have to have a 10,000 square foot home to showcase everything I have! I am nuts! I am insane! I need to be put away in the crazy house! I am JUST IN LOVE WITH CHRISTMAS and all its LOVELINESS!

HAVE FUN DECORATING YOUR HALLS!

1 comment:

Birds of a Feather said...

wow, what a winter wonderland! yes, we are magical!

wishing you a wonderful holiday season that's merry & bright ~
xo heidi