Tuesday, April 20, 2010

mmmmm.......lilacs

Yesterday when I went to retrieve the mail from the front porch, I could not help but notice the fragrant smell of spring time flowers in the air...the scent of lilacs came wafting through the breeze and as I looked up I saw these...wonderful new lilac blooms... 

I had to then pick some and bring them inside so that my home could smell as good as the outdoors smelled on this most perfect spring day...

Now I am enjoying the most beautiful smell INSIDE...as well as appreciating the beauty of these wondrous blooms...

Happy Spring to YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Spring to you too. I love the lilacs. The pictures are so wonderful, I can almost smell them too. Lilac is also one of my favorite colors. It's nice to meet Lola too!
Danette