Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Don't Hate Me

What I am about to show you may make you envious of me...because believe me 
if I was looking at this stuff on someone else's blog I would be envious too. I shared with you a 
while back on the two swaps I was in and what my gifts to my partners were - now I am going to share with you what I received from them. You may want to go and grab a tissue to wipe up the drool that is about to start trailing down from your mouth...see what I mean?

Lisa of Lisa Michelle Design is the sweetie who spoiled me with all this goodness. 
A vintage postcard, some butterflies, hymnal music and trims...

Some tags she made and more trimmings for me to use on future projects...

Are you drooling yet??

Need more tissue??

I love these frosted grapes...

And Lisa was so thoughtful she came up with this from using a picture 
of my grandma that I posted on my blog and made this...

gorgeous pillow just for me...nonna is the Italian word for grandma. 
I love this pillow and it is residing in a special place in my living room.

And here is the tussie mussie cone she gave me - isn't it beautiful? I love it! Thank you so much Lisa!

Why don't you go and grab the whole box of tissue before we resume with the next swap. 
Ready?? Here we go - look at all this stuff! This was all from Wanda from The Rat's Pajamas
she was very generous to me! 

All stuffed inside this cute black wire basket were so many crafting supplies. All with a theme of turquoise and red. And how convenient that my craft room is the color turquoise! Look at all this loot!

Some vintage cabinet cards and some ephemera...

Some cute turquoise polka dot yo-yo's and the most fabulous red damask packing tape! 
Oh and look at the cute cupcake magnet and journal and notepad!

Good ol' Martha's glitter!

Some more fab old photos and a vintage sewing pattern, vintage buttons and beads...

Love the colors...

Some cute laces and trims...

I love the little doggie on this card...

Some compact cupcake lip glosses...

And I can't wait to pack up one of my orders from my etsy with this fabulous packing tape - 
have you ever seen anything like this? I haven't and I'm thrilled at this new product!

Thank you so much Wanda for all my goodies and for spoiling me - I can't wait to craft with them!

So, let me ask you - do you have any tissue left?

1 comment:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Nice swappy gifts! And I can see they added lots of red for you.