Thursday, October 23, 2008

Doin' Some Scrapbookin'

After selecting some of the photos that I took from my trip to Cortona, Italy, I then went to Michael's and picked up some supplies to make these.....

These are for the two women that I met at the workshop - the robins egg blue one is for Milliande in London and the brown one is for Christina in Ontario. I think that the colors I chose for each of them suit their personalities and hopefully their homes. I enjoyed making them and the memories of the trip it brought back. What a fun time we had!

Here are some close-ups of the finished project......

1 comment:

Paul or Chris said...

I just received mine in the mail!!!!!! Oh , my GAWD it's beautiful!!! Thank you so much.
Not only will it suit my home but the warm chocolate brown is my favourite for decorating! I am so glad I took a day or two break from reading your blog or my surprise may have been blown! It is so awesome, as are you! Our time in Cortona was the best. I laughed so hard when I saw that picture of the three of us, because when Milliande first saw that picture on your camera she said" oh my *&%%$%$. Would you look at my BUM!". Good times I tell y'a! Thanks again. Very cool!
Chris