Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Love Home Sense

From time to time (week to week) I find myself visiting the Home Sense store. Each week their stock is replenished so you always see something new. The other day I was waiting for Costco to open (they don't open until 10:00am) so I had to kill some time and what did I see? Home Sense opens at 9:30am so I paid them a visit. I especially love this time of year there because they are putting all of their Christmas stuff out, and I don't know about you, but one can never have enough Christmas decorations or stuff!

Needless to say, I did find some things to fill my already jampacked house, but I couldn't resist. They just kept calling my name......Rochelle.....Rochelle.....Rochelle......wouldn't we look so cute adorning your home this holiday season??? We are so lonely here on the shelf and we want to be part of a family.......

Well, I couldn't not rise to the occasion and leave them there all alone so they came home with me! Don't you think they will look so good come Christmas evening with the table all decorated and festive? They will make the Christmas dinner taste so much better...more appealing.....more tempting.....at least this is what I kept telling myself when I was debating whether or not to get them!

Here's a look........
And yes I had to get 12 place settings because you never know how many people you will have coming to eat!
And here is a close-up of the picture on the plates.....
Aren't these two cute? They are a gingerbread man and a snowman with the ingredients for a cookie mix included in the glass bottle. They will sit on my kitchen windowsill come Christmastime.
Well, today is my errand day so I better make a move on things! Have a great day!

No comments: