Saturday, February 27, 2010

Special Memories

Going back a few years (30...yikes!) I had a very special friend I worked with named Paula. I worked as a dental assistant for her step-father Don and she worked as the front office secretary/office administrator.  We had many good times together...so many laughs were shared between the two of us...and we did many things together. One favorite was going to the beach (Santa Cruz, CA) soaking up the sun and walking along the boardwalk. We would always sit on one of the benches on the boardwalk and people watch - there were so many interesting characters that frequented the boardwalk - some funny and some creepy...

This particular day after suntanning we stepped inside one of those random photo booths and took some pictures together. We were hamming it up and being cheesy...
And by the looks from this shot it was even cool back then to give the "smoochie" face!


Thanks for the memories Paula...and all those great experiences in life! I will never forget the many things we did, the many things I learned, and the many great qualities in a friend that you possessed. Remember roller skating to disco music? Remember the outdoor Doobie Brothers concert? Remember the great dinners at your mom and Don's house and the laughs we shared? I sure do and I will never forget them...

1 comment:

Auntie Joy said...

I love making new friends, but I also treasure those I have had for many years. It is so fun remembering the great times you shared. I always love when you get back together its like days past instead of years as your laughing it up once again!
JOY!