Sunday, February 7, 2010

Thank You

Thank you for all the encouraging comments that were left on my "Girlfriends" post. Your comments were all positive and some of you have even asked if I am selling these. So, because of all of your positive and encouraging comments, I am now off to go to lock myself up in my studio and make some more "necklaces with a story".....maybe their titles will be "mother and daughter" or "family heritage" or "when I was two years old"....the possibilities are endless when you work with so many vintage photos and tin types. The old vintage rhinestones and trinkets I use also have a story to tell...
I just recently returned from a trip to Oregon and we all know how many great antique stores they have there. After visiting so many of my antique haunts there, I found many more treasures to use in my necklace creations. I can't wait to see what transpires from them....so, check out my esty store in the near future for some treasures with a history to wear around your neck! 

2 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

So where in Oregon did you get to visit? I have lived here for 16 years...and the beauty never ceases to amaze me. Looks like Dad had a wonderful birthday.

Carrie

p.s. Don't be mad...but I found the cheese grater at the thrift store for a mere 99 cents! But look up lady cheese grater on google and you can find some more..but they are pricey!

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Rochelle! Thanks for stopping by blog. So fun to see a pic of you AND the aprons on your blog. Take care. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting one of those beauties, if I ever get to my tape measure!! Riki