Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Marie Swap - Mine & Hers

Look what just arrived in the mail today....my Marie Antoinette collage from my swap partner Kana. I just love it in all its red glory! Right now it resides in my new reading room and it fits right in with all the red love in there. Take a look at this lovely collage....
And now that I know Kana received her collage, I can show you some pictures of the one I made. Her favorite color was blue/aqua, so I went to town on creating something in this color palette and had fun doing it. I am so pleased how it turned out and so happy that she loves it!

2 comments:

kana said...

I am glad to see it found a home in the reading room! Hope you will enjoy it.

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Okay girls...next time there is a swap...ya'll better let me know!
I am SO jealous!!!!!
They are both so gorgeous!!!!
everything vintage