Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ruthie B's Once Again!

I love visiting Ruthie B's in Springfield. There is just soooo much eye candy to see! Me, mom and my sisters headed down the I-5 to Ruthie's for a little lunch, conversation, and shopping. But, they put me on a time limit of shopping!! Can you believe that? If you've ever visited Ruthie B's Antiques you know that there are just so many little crooks and crannys to look at, that being given only 45 minutes - yes, that's all they gave me - is just impossible!! Well, let's just say that it WASN'T enough time and when I am in that area again this fall, I am going to have to devote A LOT OF TIME to browse the shop. So, needless to say I didn't get to shop every aisle that day and I am bummed...

Here we sisters are at lunch...
Mom and sisters...
Awweee...
I'm thinking "let's just bypass eating so I can do some shopping!"...
Melissa found the Halloween and Fall section of the store...
So cute...
You look ready for Halloween...
Some close-ups of animal figurines...
Perfect pooches...
Cuteness in porcelain...
These two look like they're goin' to the chapel...

No comments: