Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Putting It Off


Just as I was late in getting all the Christmas decor up, it is taking just as long to take it down...possibly because I am catching up on all the blogs I follow and relaxing with these two gals. Which would you rather do? Stare into these two adorable faces or stare into the task at hand of undressing the tree and boxing up ALL of the Christmas frills that adorn EVERY room in your house?? I know my answer and the proof is in the picture! A day without the love of a dog is, well, just an ordinary day. A day with the love of a dog is an EXTRAORDINARY day! What would we do without them?

I hope you have been more productive than me!

4 comments:

Made In The South said...

They are so cute. I have not taken my tree down yet either. It does take a long time for me. I always feel like I have to clean from the ceiling to the floor. Enjoy your winter, Missy

Miss Gracie's House said...

Cute! Love the vintage Santa's, too.
Happy New Year!
Rene'

Made In The South said...

Heck..you beat me it is now Thur. night and I still have gotten the tree down.

Stephanie said...

Soooo cute! Hope your weekend is going well ! Dont forget to take time and relax :)
Stephanie