Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another Swap...

swap and just sent mine off to her. I chose Italy...

I made mine a bit unconventional
the front of it had some Italian sheet music titled "La Danza D'Amore"
which in English means "The Dance of Love"

A close-up of the detail on the bottom of the tag
I added some black lace, little flowers made out of sheet music,
and some feathers for "fluff"

The addition of a vintage woman dancing added a bit of whimsy to the tag

On the back I added a vintage Italy map and stamped "Italy" over the "boot"

I can't wait to get all 20 countries back and see the talents of the other swappers involved!

2 comments:

jen said...

Now that's fantastic! Of course this Italian princess loves it :) How are the pups?

luvs and glitter
~jen

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

These are amazing! I love all of the details, Rochelle!

:) Becky