Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Bling Booth

if you are ever in the ottawa, ontario area
you must check out my friends' store

it has very unique items for sale
and she has a variety of classes and workshops available too

i am honored to be able to say that my aprons and jewelry are among
the different items that she has for sale in her shop

when i was visiting in march
we took the time to set up my "area" in her shop

here is a peek...














so, go on and visit the town of Stittsville, Ontario
and be sure to stop by
ST. ELMO'S FIRE
you will not be disappointed

1 comment:

Charlene said...

I found you over at Holly's (we are great friends & just saw each other at Moulin Rouge Art Event) Blog & came to visit. LOVE all your aprons & necklaces! I am off to see some of your other posts. I LOVE mneeting new friends in Blogland. Charlene