Monday, January 12, 2009

Ahhh.......

Today I spent 4 hours in a very special place......a place of tranquility......a place to escape the everyday.....a place where time stands still....a place I love! The spa! Last year for Christmas my husband had given me some gift certificates for our local spa here in Chilliwack (http://undinesretreat.com). And can you believe it has taken me over a year to use them? What was I thinking? I could have felt this way last January!

I had the "Bella" package which consisted of a relaxation massage, a signature facial, lunch, and then a spa pedicure. I was in heaven on earth!

Here is the waiting room....
Then this is one of the massage rooms where I faded into oblivion.....
And this was the wonderful facial I received.....
I would highly recommend visiting a spa at least once in your lifetime.....it is worth it!! I am still enjoying the afterglow of the morning by extending my "spa" feeling at home by not doing a single thing! :)

3 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Ok...I am officially jealous. What a beautiful place to relax, get pampered and rejuvinate in! Lucky girl! And four hours? Heaven! What were you thinking... waiting so long? But January is probably a perfect time to go!

BugnLVoe said...

Cute blog! & Cute Lola! :-)

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Ahhhh...how wonderful to have had a day at the spa. Don't you just want to melt away there? Every girl needs to be pampered at a spa!!!

xo
Becky