Thursday, January 29, 2009

In The Mail

I have been busy creating these pretties for a valentine's tag swap that I am involved in. The lovely host of this swap is Karla Nathan at Karla's Cottage. I have had fun creating these tags and hope that the recipients will enjoy them too. They are in the mail today!
Aren't they just adorable.....
And so "vintage" looking....
And, another package is on it's way to my partner in the "My Vintage Heart Swap" Valentine's Day swap. This swap is being hosted by Dolly at From My Cherry Heart. I had so much fun finding all these treasures for you Rebecca! I hope you like them!

1 comment:

Zinnia's on Melrose said...

I can't wait to see what my Sis gets!!! This is her first swap. I bugged her to get into one, and you are a great partner. And I LOVE your tags! So dang cute.
Tricia S.
vintagebliss.typepad.com