Friday, April 18, 2008

Addicted To EBAY!!

Okay, so I am an addict.....but in a good way! I have this addiction every morning to check my email and then go to ebay to see what is new and available for my liking. Could today be a day to feed my quilt addiction, or my aunt jemima addiction, or my red addiction, or my see what I can find to start a new addiction? Well, last month it was my "feed my aunt jemima" addiction. I found the two cutest things from the same seller - an apron and a toaster cover.  Aren't they adorable? I think so.

And, in the past couple of years I have fed my "red" addiction to fill this little red cupboard I got at an "antiques in the street" sale in Oregon. I just loved finding these little treasures and it was a bonus if they were red. Problem is I am running out of room! I just might have to find another showcase for my future treasures at The Farm Chicks show in Spokane, WA in June. I can't wait to see what that show will hold in store for this collector!

Shelf #1
Shelf #2
Shelf #3
I guess it's a good thing that I only collect "red" things and not the entire color wheel of colors - otherwise I'd be in serious trouble!

No comments: